Services available on the
- Booking a driving license;
- Ordering courier delivery of a driving license to the
address indicated by you within the territory of Lithuania;
- Activation of a driving license delivered by courier
- Reporting a lost driving license;
- Payment for the services ordered;
- Ordering transcripts, certificates, protocols or other
documents filed with the Register of Drivers of Road Motor
Vehicles or Driver Examination Information System;
- Ordering information message delivery via email or SMS
(e.g., a notice that your driving licence booking is completed or
a driving licence renewal reminder);
- Change of your personal settings;
- Placement of recommendations and comments on the
functioning and improvement of the portal.
Log in to the Drivers’ Portal via the E-government Gateway.
Users should identify themselves using any method available for
the identification/authentication purposes (available on the
E-government Gateway (see Logging in using external systems).